We offer educational presentations on any of the topics for which we provide services or review the examples below. Presentations last up to one hour including time for questions and there is no charge to community groups and our partners.
Please contact us to discuss costs for customized workshops with individualized topics and times.
Helix in the Spotlight…Featured Speaking Engagements!
Funder’s Forum Hosted by The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (May 2021)
TFEC Capacity Building Workshop: Engaging your Board, Volunteers, and Team During this Difficult Time (May 2021)
Carlisle Chamber of Commerce Virtual Series: Non Profit Round Table (May 2021)
“Find Your Volunteer Niche” Hosted by West Shore Young Professionals (May 2021)
Principal conversation with top CEOs and decision makers in the community, co-hosted by Helix Strategies and York College of Pennsylvania Center for Community Engagement (May 2021)
TFEC Capacity Building Workshop: All Things Funding and Fundraising (June 2021)
AFP ICON Global Conference: How to Evaluate Your Fundraising Strategies for People Who Hate Math (June 2021)
TFEC Capacity Building Workshop: All Things Operations and Programming (July 2021)
A Few Examples of Presentation Topics
- How to Adjust Your Strategic Plan to Post-COVID
- Fundraising Tips Through COVID-19
- How to Evaluate Your Fundraising Strategies (for People Who Hate Math)
- How to Keep Your Development Department Productive Through COVID
- Write Grants That Stands Out From the Pile
- Where to Start With Succession Planning?
- How to Speak the Language of Leadership
- What Human Behavior Research Can Teach You about Your Donors
- How to Measure and Present Impact in Ways Your Funders Will Love
- Tips to Facilitate a Productive Board Meeting
- Tips to Creating an Effective Development Plan
- How to Lead Your Way to a Collaborative Team
- How to Find and Engage Great Board Members
- Do We Need a Strategic Plan or a Strategic Vision?
- How to Find Your Leadership Niche
- Creating Donor Profiles That Actually Lead to Engagement
- How to Apply Different Leadership Theories to Your Team