Please contact us if your organization or community group could benefit from any of the presentations below. All presentations are complimentary and can be adapted to meet the needs of your specific audience.
- Back to (Board) Basics- Learn tips to create a board recruitment and orientation process that will secure strong leaders for your organization and make you the envy of other boards.
- Calculating Your Impact- Learn tips to assess your current programs and highlight the strengths before you go after that next fundraising ask.
- Cultivating Commitment- Learn tips to make every donor/member feel special and secure their commitment in the future.
- Easy Yes- Learn tips to add value to your sponsorship opportunities and make it easy for businesses and corporations to say yes.
- Finding Your Leadership Niche- Learn how to identify and assess a volunteer opportunity to fit your interest, career goals, and lifestyles.
- Free Money- Explore crowdsourcing opportunities and learn tips to make your project stand out.
- Meeting Master- Learn tips to keep your committee on track and engaged.
- Mini Philanthropists- Learn tips to engage potential donors and supporters under 30 years old.
- Legacy Giving- Learn to create a program that offers your donors a chance to leave a legacy and support the future of your organization.
- Fill That Seat- Learn how to recruit (and keep) volunteer leaders that will be ambassadors for your organization.
- Create the Opportunity You Want- Don’t wait around for your career to happen to you. Take the initiative and blaze your own trail.
- How to Find Your Unofficial Mentor- Don’t settle for one mentor. Recognize strengths in a variety of people and how to learn lessons from your harshest critic.
- How to Be a Good Follower- There’s so much talk about being a good leader, but do you know how to be a good follower when you’re not in the limelight?
- Lead Your Way to Collaboration- Be a convener in the community! Build a team that thrives off of collaboration, especially from different industries and backgrounds.
- What the For-profit Sector Can Learn From the Nonprofit Sector- Weave compassion and community into your business model and it will be well worth your investment.
- Find A Win Win- Learn tips to find promotional opportunities in the nonprofit community and support a worthy cause while growing your business.
- Leadership Language- Learn how to use language to promote collaboration and engagement among your team, board, donors, or volunteers.
* All presentations are between 45-60 mins, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Business Women’s Forum- Finding Your Leadership Niche
- Carlisle Area Chamber of Commerce- Finding Your Leadership Niche
- Central PA HOBY Annual Conference- Young Leadership and Volunteerism
- Civic Club of Harrisburg- TBA
- Junior Achievement Symposium- Nonprofit Leadership
- Leadership Cumberland- Finding Your Leadership Niche and Nonprofit Board Development
- Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers (PACHC)- Engage Your Audience and Communicate Your Value
- Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations (PANO)- What’s the X Factor To Engage Gen Y?
- Rotary District Conference- Young Professionals and Their Engagement In the Community
- York College Alumni Association- Strategic Planning