Please contact me if your organization or community group could benefit from any of the presentations below. I would be happy to help your group or staff. All presentations are complimentary and can be adapted to meet the needs of your specific audience.
- Back to Board Basics- Learn tips to create a board recruitment and orientation process that will secure strong leaders for your organization and make you the envy of other boards.
- Calculating Your Impact- Learn tips to assess your current programs and highlight the strengths before you go after that next grant.
- Cultivating Commitment- Learn tips to make every donor/member feel special and secure their commitment in the future.
- Easy Yes- Learn tips to add value to your sponsorship opportunities and make it easy for businesses and corporations to say yes.
- Free Money- Explore crowdsourcing opportunities and learn tips to make your project stand out.
- Meeting Master- Learn tips to keep your committee on track and engaged.
- Mini Philanthropists- Learn tips to engage potential donors and supporters under 30 years old.
- After-life Giving- Learn to create a program that offers your donors a chance to support the future of your organization.
- Find Your Leadership Niche- Learn how to recruit volunteer leaders that will be ambassadors for your organization or how to assess if a volunteer position is right for you.
- Find A Win Win- Learn tips to find promotional opportunities in the nonprofit community and support a worthy cause while growing your business.
- Leadership Language- Learn how to use language to promote collaboration and engagement among your team, board, donors, or volunteers.
* All presentations are between 45-60 mins, including questions.