Helix Strategies is seeking a full-time Project Administrator to enhance our growing company. Reporting directly to the President, the Project Administrator will work with organizations to develop strategic solutions to fundraising and leadership challenges and provide administrative support to Helix Strategies. A successful candidate will have a background in organizing administrative tasks for their team members and supporting the services that Helix offers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support for Helix including assisting in the preparation of proposals and reports, tracking project progression, organizing meetings and create corresponding minutes, and maintaining the team’s filing system and contact lists
- Support Helix efforts to create and implement services which may include:
- Donor cultivation/solicitation coaching
- Grant research, writing, and tracking
- Strategic planning
- Event coordination
- Status meeting facilitation
- Database monitoring
- Fundraising campaigns/strategies/stewardship plans
- Board development
- Manage Helix website updates, social media, marketing materials, and public relations
- Other items to support the Helix team, as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in an area related to administrative support, development, project management, or event coordination. Nonprofit experience a plus.
- Strong project management, organizational, and analytical skills as well as ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and work independently
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in assisting with client relationships
- Professional and client-service oriented communication skills. Strong writing skills a plus.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures and proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of website management and social media platforms a plus
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Flexible working arrangement (in-office, remote or hybrid options, flexible hours)
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Generous vacation and sick time
To apply, please submit your resume to Heidi Freeland-Trail at email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, disability, nationality, or sex.